Sunday, May 29, 2005



SOMEBODY JUST KILL ME.

For the whole day, I've been rotting like nobody's business la. Okay, I packed my room. And that's it! That was simply it.

I wanted to do my Econs, Chem and study GP. But my brain didnt seem to be working. After a few attempts on chem, I'd just float to my keyboard and get my fingers started and it'll be hours before I stop. WTH. Just wasnt in the mood for studying.

Yay! Dinner time at 5. (I missed out the Lunch because I actually woke up at 1pm!) And there I was, stucked in front of the tv. All the way till now. 1.37a.m. Hmmm. Anyway! RAIN'S DAMN CUTE in the Ch 55's show, Wo de jui Ai. He's still as cute as he was in Full House. HAHA! Yeah love that show man. But I've already missed the 1st 2 episodes. Damnit. Lalala~ Now every Sat will be Rain's day. Woohoo!

I'm still rotting la. Now it's in front of this computer. Oh yar, other than watching tv, I've spent abt 2 hrs on the phone with Wanyi. At least I did something. Okay, I'm trying to console myself. I HAVE TO START STUDYING SOON!! All right all right. It's ok. Tmr ya? AJA AJA!




beautiful day, in bliss :) 1:30 am






Lauren

shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com



Music is Love



Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand

There's no easy way to say goodbye





Message me






Amigos


alvin
azm
benjamin
boonhwee
caleb
caroline
huiqi
janice
jaszie
jevan
jiesi
joel
kangyan
leeshyuan
lynette
mel
mui
rachel
richie
ryan
shannon
sinyi
steph
yanling
BLOGGER
PICTURE-HOST
BLOGSKINS
LAYOUT